Do you want to be a Lean Healthcare Change Agent?
Join us in Novi on November 7th for a dynamic, action-oriented Practical Lean Management for Healthcare Workshop led by instructors who have implemented Lean in over 25 healthcare facilities. You will leave with a clear understanding of key process improvement tools to navigate the Affordable Care Act and EMR demands for lower costs and improved patient and administrative work flow.
This is for Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders of Hospitals, Clinics, and Physician Group Practices.
What you’ll get:
- Learn the concepts underlying Lean Thinking along with tools, tips & techniques for implementation
- Attendees will break-out into Lean problem solving teams.
- Copies of the books Lean Healthcare Pocket Guide and Practical Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare
- Lean Starter memory stick with work-sheets and presentation
- Thursday, November 7th
- 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Novi Hilton, 27355 Cabaret Drive, Novi, Michigan, 48377
- $295 per person/Groups of 2 or more: $225/per person
- Includes continental breakfast from 7:30-8:00 and lunch
- Facilitated by Todd Sperl, MS (author, Master Black Belt/Master Change Agent, Lean Fox founder, and adjunct professor) and Jayant Trewn, PhD (author, Master Black Belt, Lean Coach, Adjunct Professor)
- Download the Lean Healthcare workshop flyer
Complete the online form and mail check to Lean Fox Solutions, 13103 Borgman Avenue, Huntington Woods, MI 48070, USA. For credit card payments by phone, call Andrea at 248-417-2349.